Monday 20 December 2010

Postbox


This was taken at midday in the summer; I planned this photo shoot and had to wait for the weather to be just right, because I wanted all the colours to be vibrant, bright and to stand out. I was very pleased with how it came out. I took the photograph from many different angles but I feel this one came out best. The way I was looking up towards my model really worked and I think it gives a good perspective of the model. I like the simplicity of her pose, the way she’s smiling and looking up shows happiness in a quirky way. I used the prop of a post box to give my picture a different feel from a normal photo shoot. I think the colour of the post box contrasts well against my model and the blueness of the sky. To get the right exposure I used a slow shutter speed with small aperture, I had to use a tripod so I wouldn’t get any camera shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment