Friday 17 December 2010

Thai Life


Water Market Seller

Mahout
 I took these pictures when I went to Thailand. The picture of the lady was taken when I was on a boat and she was part of the river market; she rowed up to my boat and was selling fans to the tourists. In this photograph I feel that I have captured the market seller well as she came across very desperate to sell the fans, I really like how she is looking into the lens of my camera as this makes the photograph more powerful.

The man in the photograph is a mahout, these are the men that ride the elephants, he was a very friendly and happy gentlemen and I feel that I have captured this in my photograph. I think the background in my photograph works well because it is in the forest and that is where the mahouts live, because they have to stay near the elephants, and I feel that it also adds texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment